Tuesday 20 August 2013

Daily Makeup Look: Green Eyes

It looks like my skin is expressing one emotion and one emotion only: pure anger.



Yep, it's nasty and I am disheartened as I thought my skin was getting clearer each and everyday. Back to the drawing board for me. I wanted a medium coverage foundation look with minimal contouring and blush. I was also in the mood for some lime green eyes. Let's see how I went..




I was in a rush so my eyes/brows aren't perfect but that's okay. I'm all about fast, everyday looks that are EFFECTIVE. You might be surprised that I didn't use any concealer, just a medium coverage foundation with powder. It's the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and I am a fan! Watch this blog as a review is coming soon.

Prestige Eyebrow Kit in Light/Medium (lightest colour used), Lancôme Blush in Subtil, Illamasqua Powder Blush in Disobey, Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 010 Fair, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 110 Ivory, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 

Lancôme Hypnose Mascara, NYX Eye Pencil in 911 Emerald City, 908 Seafoam Green, MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Jade Pearl, Inglot (dark green shade) Pearl 414 and Inglot (matte white) 373     

No comments:

Post a Comment