Sunday 25 August 2013

NARS Fall 2013 Blush Palette & Current Wishlist

Oh NARS.... Why are you so expensive at Mecca Cosmetica in Australia? Why are you so expensive anyways? Most importantly - why are your blushes SO nice?! I've never splurged on a NARS blush but when seeing these limited edition palettes I think I'm going to have to shell out the $49 price tag for each of these..
NARS Adult Content Blush Palette
Zen, Miss Liberty, Desire and Deep Throat are the four shades in this one.
NARS Killing Me Softly Blush Palette
Gilda, Albatross, Outlaw and Orgasm.

If these palettes make it to Mecca I'm thinking they would at least be $75. I'm not willing to pay that price so I'm thinking I'll be purchasing from Kiss and Makeup NY. With $9.95 flat rate worldwide shipping with American prices it's a really good deal. They sell a few other brands and I've put together a bit of a wish list below.



Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Auburn ($22), Smashbox Try It Kit Bestsellers ($19), NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red ($25) and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($32). 

1 comment:

  1. lovely post!! would be amazing if you could check out my review of it!!! :) XXX

    http://www.hughesing.com/2013/09/nars-adult-content-blush-palette.html

    ReplyDelete