Saturday 3 August 2013

Priceline's Free Gift With Purchase - Mini Rimmel Haul


Priceline are currently offering a free bonus gift when you purchase $20+ from Rimmel. There are two separate packs and today I'm going to be speaking about the one pictured above. I immediately snapped this deal up when I saw it in the catalogue as it's a really good deal! An eyeliner, mascara, nail polish and a lipstick (valued at $47.80 AUD) all free! These are all current products and a good introduction to Rimmel products if you are like me and haven't tried out a lot of their products.


My pack contained 60 Seconds Nail Colour in How Do You Lilac It, Scandal'Eyes Show Off Mascara in Black, Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Silver 1.2g & Kate Moss Matte Finish Lipstick 103. I chose this pack as I'm not big on nude lipsticks which the other one had. If you want to see the other one, click here to see it on Priceline's website. Here's another link for the one I got.

Are you wondering what I spent to get the free gift?


I've been meaning to pick up a flesh coloured eye pencil for awhile now and this Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude will hopefully do the job for $9.95 AUD. What I primarily wanted to use it for is the waterline but I want to test it out as a base all over the lid for shadow too. Could also make for an interesting matte brow highlight. This claims to be waterproof for 24 hours so I will be back for a review to test the longevity. Can't wait to experiment!


Another Rimmel product claiming to be waterproof for 24 hours - the Scandal'Eyes eyeshadow stick in 002 Bulletproof Beige. Most of my cream shadows are really bright colours so I thought this particular shade would be useful for my collection. I haven't been able to find this product on Priceline's or Rimmel's website so I presume it must be really new.

No comments:

Post a Comment