Wednesday 23 October 2013

NARS Fall 2013 Blush Palettes Photos & Swatches


A Mecca Cosmetica bag can only mean one thing.. High end products that have burnt a whole in my purse!

I blogged about the NARS Fall 2013 Blush Palettes a couple months ago and I've been on the lookout for them in Australia ever since. THANK GOD Mecca got these in because I have been seriously lusting after these. They're surprisingly $69AUD each, I thought they'd be a bit more as they're $49 in the States. My boyfriend picked them up for me on Sunday the 20th October which is the date that Mecca said they'd be released.




NARS Adult Content Blush Palette

Top left: Zen (Neutral beige)
Top right: Miss Liberty (Soft, shimmering peach)
Bottom left: Desire (Bright pink)
Bottom right: Deep Throat (A flirty, sheer peach with golden shimmer)

Killing Me Softly
Top left: Gilda (Perfect coral with a hint of red)
Top right: Albatross (Luminous glow)
Bottom left: Outlaw (A soft rose tone with golden shimmer)
Bottom right: Orgasm (Peachy pink with golden shimmer)
NARS Adult Content
NARS Killing Me Softly

 I was really surprised by the size of these palettes. I don't know - everything looks bigger in the pictures! I thought they would be larger than an average sized NARS blush but they're not. I've included a picture with A Revlon Lip Butter and a NYX round lipstick. Can you spot the false lash cut off? Yeah - I was doing makeup for a music video shoot and it must've fallen into the lipstick compartment of the kit haha.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I also thought they were (supposed to be, ofc) larger than the regular ones! I'm eyeing on the Killing Me Softly palette. They're all beautiful, but I'm kinda afraid Gilda will turn out muddy/dirty on my face. What do you think? Thanks for the review anyway.

    XOXO,
    caroline.
    carolinelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete